An award-winning FinTech representing over $1T in AUM is hiring a Wealth Management Associate. This individual will serve as a first point-of-contact for clients using the firm's cash management technology to achieve their financial goals. This individual will partner closely with the product and engineering teams to deliver trends in client feedback to directly shape the trajectory of the company.
Title: Wealth Management Associate
Salary: $75,000-80,000 (plus bonus and benefits package)
- Develop a working understanding of the product and synthesize complex fintech concepts to a non-technical audience
- Collect client feedback and trends to report directly to internal teams for continuous product development
- Manage the opening and approval of new accounts
- MUST hold a current Series 7
- Previous experience in a client-facing role