A leading global financial institution is looking to hire a VP Compliance for their NYC treasury department. This position requires a working knowledge of rules and regulations relating to the Commodity Futures Trading Commission and SEC. This position is hybrid (3 days/wk in office) offering a base salary of $130,000-$190,000 with a discretionary bonus.
- Develop and maintain controls, monitoring, and surveillance of treasury department activities
- Manage the regulatory change management process
- Assist with audits and testing reviews
- 4+ years in financial services compliance, ideally relating to corporate treasury
- Bachelors in related field
- Must speak at least basic/proficient Japanese