Daily execution of the centralized Regulatory Change Management function to ensure:
- Timely review and initial analysis of alerts issued by various regulatory authorities to determine applicability and potential impact to the the Company's US Operations
- Articulate the rationale for applicability and potential organizational impact with a level of accuracy suitable for internal stakeholder and external regulatory reviews
- Communication with internal stakeholders to confirm applicability and develop further understanding of the impact a given regulatory change may have on activities of the firm
- Continued awareness of new and key regulatory developments
- Providing subject matter expertise on regulatory projects.
- Contribute to the enhancement and maintenance of policy and procedures of RCM activities as appropriate
- Support RCM governance process by helping in the preparation of key metrics and management information required to ensure appropriate internal and external reporting
- Participate and maintain the centralized RegTech tool
- Ensure there is a collaborative and coordinated approach to all related work to drive a sustainable and holistic RCM function supported by the use of a Regtech tool
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent required. Graduate business degree or J.D. Degree preferred.
- Former regulator, compliance, and/or attorney/legal background
- Comprehensive knowledge of regulatory environment
- Experience in analyzing and interpreting laws, rules, regulations and regulatory guidance related to bank holding companies and foreign banking organizations in the US
- An understanding of financial institutions and their functions such as Risk Management, Compliance, Legal and Operations.
- The ability to manage high priority items in a high pressure environment.
- Advanced project management skills with experience in leading and program managing end-to end regulatory change management programs.
- Excellent communication, analytical and writing skills
- Strategic thinker; Team player and ability to work collaboratively.
- 7 to 10 years of specialized experience in Financial Services
- 7+ years of experience within Banking or Financial Services Regulatory Compliance, Governance, Legal, or related department, preferably with a foreign banking institution (FBO/IHC/BHC) doing business in the U.S.