The firm is committed to providing valuable and competitive benefits. In addition to working in a culture of innovation and collaboration, they offer:
- Health Insurance : Highly competitive medical, dental, and vision programs
- Hybrid Environment : The employees have the flexibility of working in the office and from home.
- Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts : You may elect to set aside pre-tax earnings to pay for eligible health care and dependent day care expenses for you and your eligible family members.
- Maven Family Building Benefit : Maven offers support for fertility and preconception; pregnancy and post-partum; adoption; surrogacy and pediatrics for children up to age 10. Tradeweb provide a $10,000 lifetime reimbursement towards fertility, egg freezing, adoption and surrogacy expenses.
- Building Wealth - 401(k) Savings Plan : Employees are immediately eligible for the 401(k) plan. Participants may contribute up to 75% of eligible compensation into a traditional 401(k) and/or Roth 401(k). The firm will match 100% of the first 4% of compensation that you contribute.
- The current pay range for this role if performed in the city of New York is currently $80,000 to $120,000 per year, based on a regular, full-time schedule. The amount of pay offered will be determined by a number of factors, including but not limited to qualifications, market data, geographic location, and internal guidelines.
Other Benefit Programs
- Pre-Tax Commuter Benefits Program
- ARAG Legal Services
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Financial Wellness Tools
- Travel Assistance Benefits
- Pet Insurance
- Corporate Gym Subsidies
- Wellness Perks
- Paid Time Off and Parental Leave