A full service bank with locations across the nation is looking to add a BSA/AML/OFAC Department Manager to their compliance team! With a heavy focus on financial crimes, you would be directly reporting to the SVP of Corporate Affairs. In this position you would be ensuring the Bank's compliance with BSA/AML/OFAC laws and regulations through the implementation of systems and programs company wide. This role will sit in office in Burr Ridge, Illinois.
- Carries out the directions of senior management with respect to BSA/AML/OFAC compliance and providing regular reports on the Bank's compliance
- Assist the SVP and Management Audit-Compliance Committee in updating the Bank's BSA/AML/OFAC Risk Assessment.
- Implement and maintain systems and procedures to comply with the OFAC rules and regulations, recordkeeping, reporting & documentation requirements for CTRs, CTR Exemptions, Monetary Instrument Sales, funds transfers & SARs, and the requirements for responding to governmental orders and requests made pursuant to the BSA/AML/OFAC Laws and Regulations.
- Identify and maintain a list of customers who present higher than normal compliance risk, evaluating transactions that may constitute unusual, suspicious, or unlawful activity, or they appear to be designed to evade the applicable laws and regulations
- Implement policies as needed to reflect changes in laws, regulations, and/or policies
- As directed by the SVP processes and responds to these confidential information sharing requests made pursuant to Section 314(a) of the USA Patriot Act, National Security Letters and other lawful governmental requests relating to BSA/AML/OFAC activity.
- Complete the annual ID Theft Red Flags risk assessment and policy, if applicable
- Participate in new product development and system changes that may impact compliance with the Bank's BSA/AML//OFAC program.
- Actively participate in the Bank's internal and external trainings
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 3-5 years experience in financial crimes, directly involved in investigations
- 4 years AML experience within financial services industry
- Management experience
- Well versed filing SARs and CTRs
- Well versed in BSA/AML/OFAC Laws, Regulations, and Sanctions
- Hands on Experience with Abrigo BAM+
- Comprehensive healthcare (dental, Vision, Medical)
- 401k with a discretionary match
- Short and long term disability
- Basic and voluntary life insurance