A multinational pharmaceutical company located between Wilmington, DE and Philadelphia, PA is looking to hire an Associate Director of Compliance that will report to the Executive Director of Compliance. The Associate Director of Compliance will serve in a business partner role and be responsible for assisting with the buildout of the corporate compliance program for the expansion of one of their US business units and product lines.
- Advise and provide guidance to the business on compliance strategy, policy, and regulations
- Assist with the development and implementation of policies and procedures, trainings, and communications.
- Manage quarterly U.S. Compliance Committees to track compliance efforts and initiatives and project status updates.
- Interact with different business units including but not limited to U.S. Sales and Product Strategy, Legal, Information Technology, Market Access, Medical Affairs, and Commercial Operations, and provide guidance on all compliance related matters.
- Support with field monitoring activities.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Minimum of 6 years of pharmaceutical/life sciences compliance experience
- Knowledge of and experience with laws and regulations including False Claims Act, Stark Law, Anti-Kickback Statute, etc.
- Prior experience supporting Oncology or Dermatology businesses from a compliance perspective is a plus.