Title: Word Processing Specialist
Company Summary: A New York-based firm looking to hire a professional Word Processor who excels in theri field. Can you visualize yourself joining a next-level team while working fully remote?
- Mut be based in the state of New York
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience
- Expert-level knowledge of Microsoft Suite 2010
- Assiting legal personnel to scan, edit, and convert legal documents
- Maintain time-management skills and organizing various deadlines.
- Building proficiency in all digital applications used by the team for document production
- Skilled facilitation of SEC compliance of PDFs to a PDFA format
- Competitive base pay with impressive bonus structure
- Flexible schedule with work from home capability
- Extensive health, dental and vision plans for employees and their families.
If you are interested in this role, please apply in at your earliest convenience!