A multi-strategy hedge fund is looking for a Trade Surveillance Analyst to join their regulatory and financial services team. A major focus of the role will be on trade surveillance matters, such as conduct routine surveillance searches, advise business partners on new rules and regulations that may impact the firm, and work closely with the trading and technology teams. The position creates a path for professional growth and developmental opportunities at a growing hedge fund firm. The opportunity sits in a flexible hybrid structure, with location needed in the Chicago market.
* Utilizing numerous tools and reports to conduct routine electronic communication surveillance reviews
* Conducting research on new updates for regulatory market trends, laws, and regulations, specifically with FINRA, SEC, and CFTC and share findings with applicable team members
* Develop policies and procedures and monitor the effectiveness of the firms compliance program
* Monitoring adherence to the Code of Ethics and review of employee records
* Preparation of regulatory filings
* Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, or Economics
* 4+ years at a hedge fund, broker-dealer or investment advisor is a must
* Trade surveillance experience
* Experienced with FINRA, SEC, CFTC laws and regulations
* Working knowledge with options, futures, foreign currency, swaps, asset classes, and products
* Competitive salary and an excellent bonus package
* Full Benefits (medical/dental/vision/401k)
* Flexible hybrid schedule - Chicago
Please apply by clicking the link above for immediate consideration!