An Investment Management Firm is seeking a Tax Paralegal to join their rapidly growing legal team. Reporting into the MD, Head of Tax, you will be tasked with working closely with the Tax Team as well as other business verticles. Having been around for more than 20 years this firm has doubled their returns almost every year since their conception, creating an incredibly stable environment and one that many folks have built tenure within.
Qualifications of the Tax Paralegal:
- Bachelor's degree, Paralegal Certificate a plus
- 2+ years of experience working as a paralegal at a law firm or in house
- Monitor and maintain internal data base for all tax filings and related registrations
- Work cross-functionally with teams throughout the firm to execute entity tax ID applications, IRS and state tax registrations, and tax withholding form validation on regular basis, etc.
- Monitor return and compliance filing deadlines
- Flexibility and willingness to handle matters outside areas of expertise when necessary
- Proficient Excel knowledge and comfortable with systems and technology
If you find this ad relavent please do not hesitate to apply!