A national billion-dollar renewable energy company that focuses on developments, investments, and operations in the energy and power sector in North America is looking to bring on a Senior Corporate Counsel to join their growing legal team based in Missouri. The Senior Corporate Counsel will have the opportunity to join an innovative company that creates new markets by introducing new technologies within the energy space. The Senior Corporate Counsel will be a part of an award-winning company that strives to take care of their employees and offers amazing benefits.
This is an extremely unique position with a company that can pay competitively. If you are looking to join and innovative, established company, please don't hesitate to apply.
The Senior Corporate Counsel should be familiar with:
- 7+ years of legal experience in project development, real estate development, or related areas
- Have experience with commercial contracts, preferably relating to construction, consulting, engineering, equipment procurement, financing, permitting, and interconnection
- Experience with transmission projects is a plus but not required
The Senior Corporate Counsel will be responsible for:
- Assist with legal matters regarding project development, financing, and construction.
- Provide legal advice and guidance to project development teams on a variety of legal matters, including real estate, land use, environmental, and regulatory compliance.
- Oversee and assist with occasional dispute resolution and litigation as needed.
The Senior Corporate Counsel should have the following qualification:
- D. Degree
- Licensed to practice law in any-state
- 8-12 years of complex transactions experience
- Ability to work collaboratively with business teams and other legal team members.