A green hydrogen start up, committed to revolutionizing the energy landscape with sustainable and low cost hydrogen production, is expanding their legal team. With the goal of continuing toprovide clean, renewable, and reliable energy solutions, they are wanting to bring on a passionate and driven Senior Procurement Counsel.
The Senior Procurement Counsel will:
- Draft, review, and negotiate a variety of commerical agreements, more specficially purchase, services, equipment, O&M, construction agreements and more
- Work closely on the drafting and negotiation of vendor contracts with the supply chain and procurement teams
- Extensive expereince in supply chain purchases and procurement in renewable energy space
- Drafting, negotiating, and guding contracts from review stages through fulfillment
- Handling and assessing procurement-related commerical risks
The Senior Procurement Counsel should have experience with:
- Juris Doctor (JD) from an accredited law school and admission to any U.S. state bar with California preferred
- 10+ years of experience practicing law in the oil and gas, chemcial, or utilties sector specifcally on procurement side
- Law firm or in house expereince specifically on transactional and contract negotiation side
If you have extensive contract negotiation in the procuremetn and supply chain side of the energy sector, apply in directly.