A Florida-based pharmaceutical company is seeking a Financial Reporting Senior to join their finance team. The Financial Reporting Senior will be responsible for leading the financial reporting function, ensuring compliance with financial regulations, and providing timely and accurate financial information to internal and external stakeholders. The ideal candidate will have experience in financial reporting, a strong understanding of accounting principles, and excellent communication skills. This role is a hybrid position based in Miami.
- Manage the preparation and timely delivery of Quarterly and Annual reports on Form 10-Q/K
- Ensure financial statements are accurate, complete, and are in compliance with generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) and other regulatory requirements
- Manage XBRL reporting
- Maintain ongoing SOX documentation and manage the coordination of interim and annual internal SOX controls with internal audit consultants
- Coordinate annual audit and quarterly review activities of external auditor s
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with external auditors, regulatory bodies, and other stakeholders
- Stay up-to-date on changes in accounting regulations and communicate any changes to relevant stakeholders
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- 3+ years of experience in financial reporting, accounting, or related field
- Strong knowledge of accounting principles, financial regulations, and financial reporting standards
- Big 4 accounting experience preferred
If you are an experienced Financial Reporting professional who is committed to accuracy and compliance, with a passion for working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, we would love to hear from you.