A global, leading renewable energy company is seeking a motivated, creative, results oriented Senior Counsel to join their innovative legal team. The Senior Counsel will support and advise the established business development team on originations and acquisitions and will assist in the rapid growth of the business. You will work closely with the General Counsel and other senior management personnel. This is a very unique opportunity with a lot of potential for growth and the flexibility of being completely remote.
- Support and advise the business with legal needs arising in connection with the engineering, procurement and construction of solar, solar plus battery energy storage and standalone battery energy storage projects
- Review, draft and negotiate EPC agreements, service contracts, subcontracts, supply contracts and other construction related agreements
- Support projects in the commerial and industrial solar and battery energy storage projects as well as assist on Utility Scale projects
- Identify and help resolve legal issues and areas of risk
- Review title work, identify and help resolve title issues
- Ensure all agreements comply with Company policies
- 3+ years of experience at a top law firm and/or in-house
- Strong experience in the renewable energy field, specifically with an emphasis on the solar industry or construction, supply and/or engineering contracts
- Experience with solar EPC agreements is preferred
If you could be interested and meet the qualifications, don't hesitate to apply.