One of the largest independent renewable energy companies in the U.S. is looking to grow out it's legal team in preparation for its planned IPO. This unique role is a great opportunity for the right individual to come in and be part of the shaping of the legal department. The Senior Corporate Finance Counsel will get the chance to work closely with the General Counsel, members of the executive management team and to the investment, finance, execution and asset management departments.
This is an extremely unique position with a company that can pay competitively. If you are looking to join and innovative, established company, please don't hesitate to apply.
- Provide legal support and advice regarding complex renewable energy transactions with a particular focus on corporate structure and M&A
- Provide legal advice and support regarding general corporate, compliance and governance matters
- Provide legal expertise and commercial support to all functional groups of the Company in the development, execution, administration and operation of utilitiy-scale renewable energy projects
- Collaborate with origination, development, execution, procurement, tax, asset management and O&M teams
- 4-10 years of legal experience at a law firm or in-house working directly on finance transactions
- J.D. from an accredited law school
- Licensed to practice in at least one U.S. state, preferably New York, California, or Florida
- Strong capital markets and renewable energy finance experience with EV, wind and battery storage project finance and/or commodities trading experience is a plus
If you meet these qualifications and are interested, don't hesitate to apply.