A Real Estate Investment Firm in New York is seeking a Senior Counsel, Capital Markets to support their growing legal team. This firm manages a deep portfolio of real estate assets in the heart of New York. This role will report into the Head of Legal and is seeking an associate with experience in all aspects of capital markets. This individual will be advising teams on SEC filings and assisting in materials and organization of the Board of Directors.
This role will require frequent collaboration with the finance, investor relations, accounting teams and supporting them throughout the lifecycle of transactions.
- Advising public reporting team on SEC filings and earnings releases.
- Supporting teams in unsecured and secured financings
- Negotiating and Reviewing commercial contract agreements including but not limited to confidentiality, vendor and location.
- Setting corporate policies and corporate governance documents
- Advising business teams on a variety of legal issues
- JD from an accredited law school
- 5+ years of experience in a law firm corporate group
- Admitted to practice in New York
If you or anyone you know is interested in the Senior Counsel, Capital Markets, feel free to reach out with an updated copy of your resume.