A leading, global multi-strategy investment management firm located in New York City is looking to hire a Senior Compliance Officer - Equity Derivatives. The role will report to the Global Head of Equities Compliance and have primary responsibility for providing advisory compliance support to the equity derivatives portfolio management teams.
- Monitor equity derivatives trading strategies of equities portfolio managers
- Review surveillance reports and compliance policies applicable to the equity derivatives business
- Assist with the administration of the Firm's code of ethics and other core compliance functions
- Keep up to date on regulatory issues, regulations, and trends
- Bachelor's Degree; advanced degree preferred
- 10 years of compliance experience supporting a complex global equities business
- Direct advisory experience and working on a trading floor is preferred
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
*This opportunity offers the ability to work for one of the more prestigious investment firms in the industry and high visibility amongst senior leaders of the business, in addition to a competitive all-in compensation package.