A prestigious Investment Management firm is looking for a Senior Compliance Officer to join its team in Chicago. A successful candidate for this role will have experience in the financial services industry and/or regulatory compliance. This role will report into the Risk Officer and have regular contact with multiple departments.
- Filing of U.S. and foreign shareholding reports to regulators and monitoring bodies
- Prepare compliance-related reports for U.S. regulatory bodies
- Serve as a back-up to the Investment Compliance function
- Bachelor's degree
- Strong MS Office skills
- Experience dealing with U.S. or foreign regulators
- Ability to maintain confidentiality