An investment advisory solutions firm in NYC is looking to hire a Senior Analyst, Operational Due Diligence.
They are seeking a professional who can review, assess and draft reports surrounding the operational due diligence process from an investor's perspective. This person will have the ability to lead due diligence reviews, monitor and assist in training analysts, communicate with internal and external parties and handle additional responsibilities within the operational due diligence realm.
- Lead operational due diligence processes
- Review report drafts and assist in development of analyst's ODD knowledge
- Research fraud and business risks, and communicate findings to clients and investment committees
- Conduct calls, meetings, and handle client requests
- 4+ years of alternative investment audit or operational due diligence experience
- Strong writing and verbal communication skills
- Fine attention to detail and ability to advise