An innovative, billion-dollar medical device organization is currently seeking a Corporate Attorney to join its legal team. Focused on natural resources for tissue regeneration, the company has created a strong presence in the advanced wound care market. With an expanding product portfolio and presence within the international market it is an extremely exciting time to join this legal team! You will report directly to the General Counsel and work closely with company executives advising on various healthcare and pharmaceutical regulations, as well as transactional matters across the firm.
The Corporate Attorney will be Responsible for:
- Advising on federal and state health care laws and regulations such as Anti-Kickback statute, Stark Law, False Claims Act, HIPAA, fraud and abuse laws, the Affordable Care Act, and Medicare related regulations. This advice pertains to the Company's clinical, strategic, and business operations.
- Prepare and review documents such as non-disclosure agreements, representative agreements, distribution agreements, state qualifications, etc.
- Provide advise regarding informed consent, privacy, clinical trials, and employment matters.
- Guide transactions with hospitals, physicians, vendors, third-party payors, and administrative agencies.
The Corporate Attorney should have the following qualifications:
- 5-10 years of legal experience.
- Juris Doctorate by an ABA accredited law school.
- Experience advising on federal and state healthcare laws and regulations.
- Team-oriented mindset and the ability to work independently and collaboratively.
- Strong work-life balance.
- Company wide international trips.
- Bonus + Long term incentive plan.