I'm working with an innovative renewable energy company that is dedicated to providing sustainable energy solutions. Their mission is to drive the transition to clean energy by developing, building, and operating renewable energy projects across the country. As the Senior Corporate Finance Attorney, you will be responsible for providing legal advice and support for corporate finance matters, including mergers and acquisitions, capital markets transactions, project finance, and other strategic initiatives. You will work closely with our business teams to structure, negotiate, and execute complex transactions that support the growth of our company. You will also provide legal guidance on compliance, risk management, and governance matters.
- Provide legal advice and support on a wide range of corporate finance matters, including mergers and acquisitions, capital markets transactions, project finance, and other strategic initiatives.
- Draft and negotiate complex agreements related to corporate finance transactions.
- Provide guidance on compliance, risk management, and governance matters.
- Work closely with business teams to structure and execute transactions that support the company's growth strategy.
- Provide legal support for due diligence efforts and transactional closings.
- Collaborate with external counsel and other advisors as needed.
- JD degree from an accredited law school and admitted to practice law in the US.
- Located in Boston - Hybrid
- At least 8 years of experience in corporate finance and/or M&A law, with a focus on the renewable energy industry.
- Demonstrated experience structuring and executing complex transactions, including project finance, capital markets transactions, and mergers and acquisitions.
- Strong understanding of compliance, risk management, and governance matters related to corporate finance transactions.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and analytical skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams and external stakeholders.
- Strong business acumen and ability to develop creative solutions to complex legal issues.
- Experience managing external legal counsel preferred.
If you are passionate about renewable energy and want to join a dynamic team that is committed to making a difference, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.