One of the most well-established law firms in the world is looking for a mid-level attorney with strong Privacy experience. The firm prides itself on understanding proper work life balance and having fewer required billable hours on average than most large practices while still maintaining competitive compensation. They also offer multiple opportunities for secondments, and due to this, a majority of their attorneys have landed attractive in-house roles.
The Associate should have the following qualifications:
- 2-3 years experience working in the areas of privacy, information security, and data protection.
- Strong time management skills and the ability to prioritize multiple deadlines.
- An active bar license in the state of Illinois.
- Relevant areas of experience include security incident preparedness and response, social media, electronic monitoring policies, surveillance laws, "bring-your-own-device" (BYOD) programs, background checks, HIPAA compliance, California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), California Privacy Rights and Enforcement Act of 2020 (CPRA) and non-U.S. data protection laws.
- Candidates with a Certified Information Privacy Professional (CIPP) certification encouraged
- Comprehensive health, dental and vision plan
- Superior 401k plan
- Life and disability insurance
- Comprehensive wellness program
- Spending Accounts
If your background fits the description above, please don't hesitate to apply.