A subsidiary of a listed investment holding company is seeking a young legal professional to join their legal and compliance team.
- Providing legal support to the Legal and Compliance Department
- Preparing legal contracts and necessary documents
- Conducting legal research and documentation
- Assisting in company secretarial and general corporate matters for the group companies
- Handling filings and correspondences with the relevant regulatory and statutory authorities and updating internal database
- Assisting in other ad hoc assignments
- Bachelor's degree in Laws or related disciplines
- At least 1 year experience in legal and compliance department of listed companies or SFC licensed corporations, in particular funds and regulatory matters
- Strong communication skills and good command of English and Chinese (including Putonghua)
- Good understanding of common law jurisdictions
- Skilled in Microsoft Word, Excel and Chinese word processing; experience in company secretarial software is a plus
- Able to work independently and under pressure
If you are interested in the above said role, please do not hesitate to apply!