A well-established bank is looking to add an Operations Manager to their team in Chicago. In this role as a people manager you will have the opportunity to develop, implement and mature Internal Audit Department (IAD). This position supports critical operational and reporting activities for (IAD).
- Challenge the status quo of current processes and implement improvements or alternatives.
- Ensure timely and accurate reporting of IA activities.
- Maintain policies/procedures manuals and records: organize annual review..
- Assist with validation and execution of a variety of internal and external projects.
- 5-7 Years of experience with Financial Services or Banking.
- Direct report leadership experience.
- Bachelor's degree in finance, Business or a related field.
- Understanding of data analytic/visualization tools such as Tableau, CVent, survey monkey and SharePoint
- Ability to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders..
- Competitive Salary
- Full Benefits
- Generous PTO plan
- Hybrid work Schedule
If you are interested in the Operations Management position, please apply using the link above!