An AmLaw100 Firm with the largest Labor and Employment specialty is in search of an experienced Associate to join their team in the new year. The Labor and Employment Associate will be expected to have 2+ years of experience in the practice area as they will be routinely advising on wage and hour class action, labor laws at the federal and state levels, and will be well versed in all aspects of litigation. An opportunity for a great work-life balance and career growth, this firm offers lower billable hour requirements and competitive pay with the resources and exposure of working at the world's leading Labor and Employment Law Firm.
- Competitive compensation package
- Hybrid work schedule
- Fast track to partner
- This role can operate out of one of the Law Firm's offices accross the United States.
- 2+ years of experience in labor and employment
- Juris Doctor (JD) and member currently in good standing of state bar of the located office.
- Extensive knowledge of and experience with litigation within a labor and employment context.