Title: Labor and Employment Attorney
Company Summary: A top-ranked global firm with the most impressive labor and employment team in the world is striving to hire a determined Labor and Employment Attorney to defend each administrative agency charge and demand letter assigned to them from a remote position. Can you visualize yourself using data-driven technology to litigate and/or mediate several innovative employment law cases across the field?
The Labor and Employment Attorney will be responsible for:
- Drafting position statements.
- Representing clients in settlement negotiations and remote mediations.
- Responding to agency requests for information.
The Labor and Employment attorney is expected to
- Have a minimum of 5 years of experience in employment law.
- Experience with administrative agency charges, ideally at both federal and state levels.
- Be familiar with drafting strong position statements and representing clients at hearings and/or mediations.
- Maintain time-management skills and organizing various deadlines.
- Competitive base pay with impressive performance-based bonuses.
- Flexible schedule with reduced billable hours
- Extensive health, dental and vision plans for employees and their families.
If you are interested in the Labor and Employment Attorney role, please apply in at your earliest convenience!