A firm is currently looking for a Investment Operations and Account Manager on a permanent basis. The position will be a hybrid model based in Glenview.
- Responsible for managing the day-to-day activities of investment accounting, including monthly closings, preparing financial statements, cash management, and compliance with policies and procedures.
- Coordinate with other departments and external partners, such as a custodian bank, to ensure accurate pricing of investments and compliance with regulations.
- Prepare and analyze reports on investment performance, and are responsible for developing and mentoring direct reports.
- Additionally, they may participate in special projects and onboard new client assets.
- Respinsible for SEC reporting
- Prepare audit schedules and coordinate audit information with both internal and external auditors
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, economics or equivalent.
- 10 years of experience in investment accounting.
- 2+ years of supervisory experience.
- CPA, CFA designation.