Looking for an experienced renewables lawyer to step into a management role. This role will be focused on onshore wind, solar and storage projects in a commercial and regulatory capacity. If you are wanting to work for a rapidly growing energy company then apply below!
- Legal and regulatory compliance matters; transactions
- Energy marketing associated with financial and physical electrical transactions
- Negotiation of renewable energy PPAs, REC sales, credit and security arrangements, ISDAs, EEIs
- Various regulatory and compliance issues
- J.D. from accredited law school
- 10+ years of legal experience in offtake and regulatory matters
- 5+ years of management experience
- International experience in law firm or in-house setting
Please apply by clicking the link above for immediate consideration!