We have exclusively partnered with an AM 100 global law firm looking to hire a remote Employment Special Counsel. You will be exclusively handling Employment litigation cases with a large client pool of Fortune 500 companies.
- Minimum of 8 years' experience in Employment Law.
- Juris Doctor from reputable Law School.
- Experience at a top law Firm.
- Barred and living in the state of New York.
- Advise clients on a wide range of employment law matters, including discrimination, harassment, wrongful termination, wage and hour issues, and employment contracts.
- Draft and review legal documents, such as employment agreements, severance agreements, and employee handbooks.
- Represent clients in employment-related litigation, including discrimination claims, wage and hour disputes, and employment contract disputes.
- Conduct legal research and staying up-to-date with developments in employment law to provide informed counsel to clients.
- Provide strategic guidance to clients to help them navigate complex employment issues and minimize legal risks.
- Fully Remote position
- Flexible schedule with reduced billable hours of 1700
- Unlimited PTO
***Juris Doctor Required***
If you are interested please do not hesitate to apply, or reach out to me at