A notable labor and employment firm is looking to bring on an Employment Counsel to cover litigation in defense of the firm's Tier 1 clients. This person would be responsible for defending these clients against any employment-related claims and charges. The role will be fully remote, with reduced billable hours. Candidates must be barred in California, preferably Northern California. This role is not on the partnership track and candidates are not expected to bring over book of business.
- Primarily cover all stages of employment litigation on the defense side
- Defend against charges involving sexual harassment, discrimination, wrongful termination, mismanagement of employee benefit plans, etc.
- Work efficiently with Fortune 500 Companies
- At least 8 years of employment litigation experience
- Prior experience defending Fortune 500 companies
- Must be barred in California
- Must be able to submit an unofficial transcript