Director of Legal, Real Estate - High Performing PE Firm
Our client is a high performing private equity firm looking for a Senior-level Real Estate Attorney to lead their team team. They have a diverse portfolio of real estate assets, and need a self-starter who can hit the ground running and get the job done no matter the circumstances.
The right candidate will have a deep understanding of the real estate industry, including its legal and financial aspects. You will also have experience working with complex real estate transactions, such as joint ventures and financing deals. In addition, you will be a skilled negotiator and able to develop and maintain strong relationships with clients, partners, and stakeholders.
- Provide legal guidance and support to the real estate team in core real estate competencies such as real estate financing, joint venture formation, and handling other general real estate matters
- Negotiate and draft complex real estate transaction documents, including purchase and sale agreements, lease agreements, and financing agreements
- Work with internal and external stakeholders, including clients, partners, and other attorneys
- Manage and mentor junior attorneys and paralegals as needed
- 6+ years of experience in a big law real estate/real estate financing practice group
- Juris Doctor (JD) degree from an accredited law school
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Knowledge of real estate industry, legal and financial aspects, and experience working with complex real estate transactions such as joint ventures and financing deals.
In return, our client offers a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package, and a stimulating work environment that fosters collaboration, innovation, and growth.
Please don't hesitate to apply today as the role will be filled very quickly!