Dir. Counsel - Leveraged Finance (NYC, Hybrid)
Reporting directly into the General Cousnel this Director level Counsel will be tasked with advising and counseling lending teams with a particular focus on aquisition finance and all realted legal matters thereto. Given the global nature of the firm you will have acces to an array of complex work with high level business verticals and senior stakeholders alike. Additionally, you will be providing advice and counsel to the other support functions of the firm allowing you to gain exposure to a significant amount of corporate work while continuing to hone your exesting skills in the Leveraged Finance and related financial services world.
If you are an individual with significant leveraged/aquisition finance with a strong history of deal/transaction management please apply directly.
Some additional qualifications for the Associate General Counsel include (but are not
- Advise global lending groups and affiliates on relevant laws, regulatory and compliance matters, and NY and US market practice for lending transactions and relevant laws
- Experience with acquisition finance, respecting contractual matters, transactional documents, engagement letters, confidentiality and non-disclosure agreements, and term sheets, etc.
- General corporate law experinence preferred
- 5+ years of experience working at an in-house legal department or law firm
- Juris Doctor and Bachelor's Degree
- Admission to the New York Bar