One of our biggest clients, a diversified trading firm out of Chicago is looking for an AML/Compliance professional to join the team. This position will essentially act as a Deputy AML Officer working alongside the head AML Officer on a variety of responsibilities including helping to manage the firms AML/CTF sanction screening program.
Other responsibilities include:
- Assisting the AML Officer in managing the workflow supporting the firm's transaction monitoring system.
- Lead annual and regulatory AML/CTF/Sanctions audits for the firm's foreign subsidiaries
- Ensuring that required logs are adequately maintained for the firm's foreign subsidiaries, including PEP, High Risk, SAR, FRA filings, Law Enforcement Requests, etc
- Leading the firm's quality control program in the areas of KYC, sanction screening and SAR reporting.
- Work with the AML Officer on the development and implementation of AML/CTF and sanctions policies and procedures
- Contributing to the development and management of compliance processes
- Assisting the AML Compliance Officer in analyzing transaction trends and patterns.
- 5+ years of AML/CTF and sanctions experience, including experience in a mid-level or supervisory AML role such as AML Manager
- Proficient understanding of AML industry standards globally
- 3+ years experience in the virtual currency industry
- Experience with sanction screening programs
- expertise in blockchain analytics
- experience in cryptocurrency preferred