One of the largest banks in Kentucky is looking to add a CRA Officer to their growing team! While reporting to the Director of Compliance, this role is aimed to maintain the banks outstanding CRA report. This opportunity will sit in office in Louisville, KY
- Overseeing the Community Reinvestment Act program for the bank's various assessment areas, and executing management's directives to achieve specific CRA goals and objectives.
- Ensuring strict adherence to the Community Reinvestment Act, while actively monitoring emerging CRA-related issues and regulations.
- Enhancing lending, service, and investment strategies to effectively support the bank's CRA initiatives within the framework of large institution performance criteria.
- Collaborating closely with the Director of Community Outreach and Engagement to identify assessment area requirements and explore opportunities for CRA credit.
- Collaborating with the CRA Analyst to assess redlining data and maps, resulting in recommended corrective actions to align with CRA objectives.
- Contributing insights to new product development by addressing CRA considerations related to current and proposed banking products/services.
- Coordinating with the Compliance Learning and Development specialist to deliver comprehensive CRA training to all bank departments.
- Serving as the primary Subject Matter Expert (SME) for all matters related to the Community Reinvestment Act.
- Bachelor's in Business or a related field
- 5+ years of Regulatory experience
- Well versed in the Community Reinvestment Act (CRA). Fair Housing Act, etc.
- Experience working with bank regulators
- Extensive knowledge of bank policies and procedures
- CRCM is a plus
- Comprehensive healthcare (Medical, Dental, and Vision)
- 401K + 6% company match
- Accident insurance