Title: Counsel - Invesment Management
Company Summary: A top-ranked global investment firm trusted by investors across the world to manage their assets and utilize optimal sources of return across public and private markets. This firm is considered a trailblazer in quantitative investing and is currently looking to expand their legal team.
- A JD with 4-6 years of experience
- Experience in Financial Services or Investment Management
- Must be located and licensed in New York
- Experience with private funds
- Familiarity with relevant portions of key investment managemnt laws and regulations
- Ability to negotiate terms with prospective clients and investors
- Collaborating with the investor relations team to develop and launch new investment products
- Competitive base pay with impressive year-end bonus.
- Relocation bonus and excellent benefits
- Extensive health plans for employees and their families.
If interested in this role, please apply in at your earliest convenience!