A fast growing and innovative renewable energy company is looking for a motivated and knowledgeable Contracts Manager to join their growing legal team. The Contracts Manager will assist the Corporate Counsel providing support in reviewing, negotiating and managing business contracts. This is an opportunity to join a driven, collaborative legal team that are passionate about making the world safer, cleaner and better and grow significantly in your career.
This is an extremely unique position with a company that can pay competitively. If you are looking to join and innovative, established company, please don't hesitate to apply.
- Draft, edit and support the negotiation of legal documents such as NDAs, MSAs, purchase orders, terms and conditions
- Support the execution of complex multi-document transactions such as PPAs, EPCs, M&As, project financings, and others
- Maintain contract intake and repository with responsibility to ensure contracts are assigned to the appropriate attorney for review, executed in accordance with signing authorities, and maintained in a manner that they are accessible by members of the legal team
- Prepare and review non-disclosure agreements, contract amendments and other contract types
- BA required (JD/LLM/LLB or paralegal certificate is a plus)
- 5+ of experience as a Contract Administrator, Contract Manager, Paralegal or other relevant role
- Knowledge and experience with NDAs and MSAs is a must
- Relevant experience in EPC/ clean energy industry/ construction preferred
- Knowledge of and experience with CLM principals
- Preference for candidates with basic understanding of the energy/renewable energy industry
If you meet the requirements and could be interested, don't hesitate to apply.