A fast-growing private investment management firm is looking for a Compliance Officer to join their downtown Chicago team. Your role will serve as a critical member of the organization, by preparing compliance reports for US regulators, filing shareholder reports, and serving as a secondary reinforcement for the Investment Compliance duty.
The Compliance Officer will be responsible for:
- Filing domestic and international shareholder reports with appropriate regulators in close collaboration with foreign counsel and in-house counsel
- Staying on top of current regulatory updates, determining possible impacts, and sharing those findings with various departments
- Being on top of the firm's numerous applications and systems (i.e. Salesforce, Charles River, etc..) to conduct daily business functions, and then converting that data from those applications/systems into useful information for regulatory filings
- Collaborating closely with Operations, IT, and business owners in regard to functioning as the product owner for shareholder reporting systems (i.e. Aosphere)
- Using Charles River IMS to serve as a reinforcement to the investment compliance function
The Compliance Officer should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in finance or business is required.
- Background in shareholder reporting or related compliance, reporting, analytics, and software is ideal
- Prior experience working with domestic and/or international regulators is preferred
- ACCA 40 certification is a bonus, but not required
This firm offers the following competitive benefits which allows for a healthy work life balance such as:
- Competitive pay
- Generous PTO and paid holidays
- Hybrid work schedule (3 days in office/2 days remote)
- 401(k), HSA, FSA, and much more
If you are interested in the Compliance Officer role, then please apply!