An American multinational investment bank and financial services holding company is seeking an experienced attorney to provide general legal counsel to its commercial banking businesses. You will focus primarily on secured asset based lending transactions, as well as give advice on products, services, and particular legal actions. This is a highly critical business-facing role in which you will support and advise the Bank's commercial lending division. You will have a heavy level of influence and sit in meetings with senior stakeholders on a frequent basis. An excellent opportunity for an attorney looking for growth in Commerical Lending!
This role can sit on a hybrid schedule in New York, Boston, Los Angeles, or Charlotte.
- Provide legal support in structuring, negotiating and documenting secured asset based lending transactions
- Provide transactional support including but not limited to bankruptcy, debtor-in-posession financings, and workouts and restructuring
- Work closely with line of business clients at all levels and internal colleagues as well as with syndications, treasury, risk management, compliance, and regulatory partners
- 3+ years of experience with secured, syndicated and bilaterial lending
- Litigation experience is a plus
- Experience in Bankruptcy and workout is a plus
- JD and admission to at least one state bar
- Strong and stable company where internal mobility is possible
- Work for one of the 100 Best Companies to Work For recognized by Fortune Magazine
If interested in discussing further, don't hesitate to apply!
**NYC base salary - $170,000-$200,000**