Commercial Counsel - Global Software Company
We are partnering with a Global Software Company specializing in digital and workforce management solutions to help advance businesses using analytics. They have continuously grown emerging as industry leaders within their space and are looking for tech attorneys who are excited to contribute to their continued growth.
They are seeking a Commercial Counsel to join the Americas Legal Team and will be based out of Hoboken, NJ on a hybrid schedule with 2 days in the office each week. This is an opportunity to have exposure to a variety of legal issues and receive great mentorship from senior leaders of the legal team.
- Play a lead role in the drafting and negotiation of SaaS transactions between the company and its customers and business partners
- Collaborate with other teams on a variety of data privacy issues and security initiatives
- 2+ years' experience specifically working on negotiation of outbound SaaS transactions
- 5-8 years legal experience, mix of law firm and in-house experience preferred
- Experience in-house at a Software company is a plus
- Experience in the private sector or with government contracts is a plus
- JD from an accredited law school with admission to state bar.
Please do not hesitate to apply and we will contact you for a discussion of the full detail of the role.