One of the largest renewable energy companies on the globe is looking to add an Assistant General Counsel with extensive project finance experience to their dynamic legal team. The Assistant General Counsel will work closely with the Head of M&A/Finance Law and provide support to the company's utility-scale wind, solar and energy storage transaction across North and South America. This is an opportunity to join a leading, growing company that can pay competitively and offers great benefits.
- Focus on tax equity transactions including reviewing and/or negotiating membership interest purchase an sale agreements, limited liability agreements for the partnership and ancillary documents
- Work closely with corporate and tax personnel
- Draft related contributions, distributions and assignment agreements
- Structure, negotiate, draft and review offtake, business services, O&M and energy services agreements
- Work with and manage outside legal counsel
- JD and active attorney license in at least one US state
- 5+ years of transactional experience in the renewable energy space and/or experience as a project finance or structured finance attorney in the energy space
- Knowledge of renewable energy investment, energy tax credits and government incentive programs
- Some experience with EPC, O&M or energy offtake, transmission and regulation
If you could be interested and meet the requirements, don't hesitate to apply.