One of our prestigious clients is looking for an experienced, high-calibre legal professional to lead their legal litigation team.
- Manage general corporate and commercial matters
- Actively participate in litigation, arbitration and other disputes involving the Group
- Draft relevant legal documents and review commercial contracts, handle employment and other HR issue
- HK qualified or U.S. qualified lawyer
- At least 10-12 years of PQE, and experienced in litigation and arbitration
- Fluent in English is a must
- In-house experience gained from reputable financial institutions and international law firms is an advantage
If you are interested in the role, please do not hesitate to reach out!