A Real Estate Development Company is seeking a self-motivated Sr. Litigation Counsel to join their rapidly growing organization. This is a high visibility position where you will significantly contribute to the ongoing process improvement of the Legal team as well as see the benefits of a quickly growing Company. You will play a key role by handling complex litigation matters relating to this organization's Healthcare company. You will collaborate with the General Counsel and other high caliber, driven Legal professionals. If you seek pride in performance and its impact on the success of a growing organization, as well as a desire to continue expanding your Legal acumen.
The Sr. Litigation Counsel will be responsible for:
- Advise on all complex litigation matters and reviewing all legal documents and applicable regulations.
- Responsible for managing ase load.
- Will facilitate relationship with Outside Counsel on litigation budget planning, trial preparation, preparing pleadings, briefs, and other filings, etc.
- Work alongside cross-functional business units and counsel on risks involved with senior living, human resources, real estate, and construction law.
- Partner with other members of Legal team to advise on any legal, regulatory, or compliance matters that may arise within the organization.
The Sr. Litigation Counsel should have the following:
- 3+ years of complex litigation experience; ideally in areas relating to: healthcare or real estate.
- JD from an accredited law school, and an active member in good standing of the Missouri State Bar.
- Highly organized, solutions-oriented, proactive, strong follow-through skills.
- Excellent collaboration and team work skills.
- Desire to contribute to the growth of an organization.