One of the world's largest Investment Management firms is seeking a mid-level Paralegal or Legal Administrator with mutual fund experience to join their growing legal team. This Boston based organization with nearly $1.4 Trillion AUM is looking for a Senior Legal Product Manager who will monitor, evaluate, and resolve issues relating to the provision of legal administrative services to clients.
This organization has dedicated the last year to developing their Legal and Regulatory teams; and is looking for a strong leader to help push the business forward. This position will assist with legal administration services, including but not limited to disclosure/registration services, corporate/secretarial governance, and other regulatory matters.
Responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Providing support and resolution to issues relating to disclosure/registration services and corporate secretarial governance services
- Draft, edit and review various disclosure documents required for assigned funds
- Organize the preparation of regulatory filings of assigned mutual funds while gaining an understanding of assigned funds and involved regulatory work
- Research, identify, and recommend solutions relating to issues raised in preparing/reviewing disclosure documents
- 4+ years of paralegal experience
- Experience with mutual fund governance and registration
- Possesses excellent critical thinking, time management, and communication skills
- Named Boston's most generous employer 10 years in a row
- Great warm company culture with many tenured individuals
- Competitive benefits package including tuition reimbursement and pet insurance
If this role is of interest to you, don't hesitate to apply!