A leading corporate services provider is seeking an experienced legal manager to lead their team in Malaysia. Joining the regional legal team, you will be advising the business on relevant regulatory changes and requirements.
- Draft, negotiate and review a wide range of transactional legal agreements/ contracts including coprorate and fund administration services agreements, commercial supplier agreements, trust deeds etc.
- Advise internal business teams on local regulatory changes and requirements related to product design, platform launch, business development and operations
- Manage and supervise a team of inhouse counsels
- Handle and execute ad hob projects
- 5+ years of legal experienced gained in regional roles in MNCs or international law firm with strong in contract drafting and negotiation
- Experienced managing a small team
- Team player with excellent communication skills
- Fluent in English