As one of the 100 Most Influential, and largest transportation companies, this role has endless potential. If you have a passion for learning and building relationships with leaders, tackling legal challenges and working in a fast-paced environment, this is the position for you!
The Counsel will be responsible for:
- Working closely with the Engineering, Product and Design, and Trust and Safety teams
- Leading contract negotiations with hardware manufacturers and software providers
- Mitigating exposure to product hardware risk issues
The Counsel should have the following qualifications:
- 8+ years of experience in law firm or in-house
- J.D. from accredited school
- Analytical and critical thinking skills
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Opportunity to work in a remote or hybrid environment
- Inclusive and collaborative workplace
- Healthy work-life balance
If you are interested in this highly sought after Counsel role, then don't wait to apply!