A highly reputable renewable energy company is looking for a top tier NERC Compliance professional to join the team in Chicago. This individual will be responsible for the operation and oversight of compliance through internal controls, enhanced workflow processes, technical acumen, and performance metrics. You will also be responsible for Real Time Operations and CIP regulatory compliance programs in North America and Canada.
- Monitor and report non-compliance with internal policies and external requirements
- Maintain awareness of emerging utility industry and cyber security issues through benchmarking
- Independently serve as the NERC Program's Evidence Custodian
- Write concise statements that reflect the application of synthesized evidence to the applicable regulatory rule to determine compliance
- Progressive renewable generation technology experience
- Degree in Electrical Engineering, Power Systems, Business Management, Law, Information Technology or related discipline
- NERC Compliance experience
- Experience with NERC Reliability Standards
If you meet these criteria and are interested in learning more, apply now!