A leading property developer is seeking a mid-senior legal counsel to join the M&A legal team in advising and executing cross border transactions. Reporting to the General Counsel, you will be joining a dynamic team and work closely with investment and business teams.
- Work with and advise investment teams on shaping investment strategies and decisions
- Draft, negotiate and review investment documents to execute cross-border M&A transactions, including sales and purchase agreements, share purchase agreements, side letters, JV agreements etc.
- Advise senior management and business team on overseas expansion initiatives and related regulatory matters
- Advise corporate governance and general commercial matters
- Develop and maintain internal legal policies and framework
- Engage and work with external counsels in advising the business on regulatory requirements on specific jurisdictions
- Qualified lawyer with 6+ years of PQE gained inhouse or from reputable law firm
- Experience advising M&A transactions is a must
- Fluent in English and Chinese, both spoken and written
Should you be interested in the mentioned opportunity or would like to learn more about the talent market, please feel free to apply directly or reach out to Becky Fong at