Our client, a leading foreign investment bank with a strong presence in the Asia-Pacific region, is seeking a talented and experienced lawyer to join their team in Hong Kong. The successful candidate will be responsible for advising on structured product transactions, documentations and distribution across APAC.
- Provide legal advice and support on a wide range of structured product transactions, including structured notes, derivatives, and other complex financial instruments
- Draft and review legal documentation, including offering documents, prospectuses, and other transactional materials
- Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and internal policies and procedures
- Collaborate with other departments and stakeholders, including traders, sales teams, and risk management, to ensure successful execution of transactions
- Provide guidance and support to junior members of the legal team
- Qualified lawyer with 5+ years of post-qualification experience, preferably with a focus on structured products and derivatives
- Experience working in a top-tier law firm or in-house legal department of a financial institution
- Strong understanding of regulatory frameworks in APAC, including HKMA and SFC regulations
- Excellent drafting and communication skills, with the ability to explain complex legal concepts to non-legal stakeholders
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Fluency in English is essential, Mandarin or Cantonese language skills would be advantageous
If you are a talented and experienced lawyer with a passion for structured product transactions and a desire to work for a leading foreign investment bank in Hong Kong, we would love to hear from you.