We are excited to announce that we have partnered with an industry leading biotechnology company on a Corporate Contract Manager role! This company uses materials science to drive their number one mission of saving lives. This organization is seeking an experienced Contract Manager to strategically grow both their Pharmaceutical and Commercial legal teams. This candidate will have the ability to join one of the largest ($3 Billion) multinational corporations while stamping their impact on exciting new business ventures and improving lives of patients.
- Aid in the contract management process from drafting, redlining, negotiating, execution, reviews.
- Ability to identify non-standard terms and conditions, including but not limited to business risk, and common legal issues and ensuring all approvals were applicable.
- Review agreement requests particularly sales agreements for clients in addition to drafting and reviewing contracts to support other business matters
- Serve as the point of contact for both internal and external vendors as well as clients on all contractual matters.
- BA / BS in business or contract related degree
- Minimum of 5 years' experience as a contracts manager / specialist
- Knowledgeable of the Uniform Commercial Code
- Experience working in a cross functional team and environment
If this sounds like you do not hesitate to apply or reach out if you have any questions!