I am currently seeking outstanding individuals who are interested in working for one of the top prestige law firms conducting labor, and Employment Counsel work. The Law firm is responsible for conducting defense of administrative agency and attorney demand letter assigned to from investigation through conclusion.
The requirements for this position entail:
- Frequent communication with clients and administrative agencies
- Drafting position Statements
- Responding to agency requests for information
- Representation of clients in settlement negotiations and remote mediations
When applying for this position candidates should have the following qualifications:
- Bar license that is active in the state of residence and practice
- Strong organization and time management skills with the ability to prioritize and multitask well
- Work experience of five plus years
This position is fully remote with some of the best benefits offered:
- Quarterly and Annual bonuses
- Reduced Billable Hours
- Unlimited PTO
Please apply by clicking the link above.