Company Summary: A top-ranked global firm with a highly impressive labor and employment practice is looking to hire a determined L&E Attorney to defend each administrative agency charge and demand letter assigned to them. Can you visualize yourself using data-driven technology to litigate and/or mediate several innovative employment law cases across the field?
- Drafting position statements.
- Representing clients in settlement negotiations and remote mediations.
- Responding to agency requests for information.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in Employment Law.
- Experience responding to administrative agency charges, ideally at both federal and state levels.
- Direct experience responding to EEOC charges.
- Familiarity with drafting strong position statements and representing clients at hearings and/or mediations.
- Maintain time-management skills and organizing various deadlines.
- Competitive base pay with impressive performance-based bonuses
- Flexible schedule with reduced billable hours
- Extensive health, dental and vision plans for employees and their families
- Unlimited PTO
If you are interested in the role, please apply in at your earliest convenience!